Monday, March 05, 2012

Green

Green by Nor Salman
Green, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Took this to see how the lens work. And it works great. Super Tak 35/3.5

I have been waiting for this lens for a long time. And when it came I was so surprised. Its so small! Its aperture ring is so thin that I could hardly grasps it with my forefinger and thumb.

I can't wait to try out the lens. I went to Changi Carpark number 7 and just before I hit the 40th frame, the camera black out. The batteries dead. I must remind myself to bring spares.

I love the size of this lens! I so am loving it that I just ordered the 28mm 3.5. That one is a bit expensive as it comes with the original hood.

Pic wise, I really can't say. I must say that when its focussed, it fantatstic. I still have yet to get the hand of manual focus,

The picture is heavily cropped. But this is the last time I am going to crop using photoshop. Iphoto is much easier. Anyways, as you can see, its very sharp. The reviews which I read says that this is much sharper than the 35/2. There was no sharpening done on the picture by the way.

Looking forward to tomorrow's morning photoshoot.

Slim

No comments: