Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Beautiful, no matter what or where.

Via Flickr:
Was looking at post cards when I noticed this Japanese lady strayed from her group and went to a shop selling modern Islamic clothes. She lingered for quite a while and that when I snapped a couple of pictures. I did not stay to find out if she did buy any.

I am really enjoying taking pictures again. I just went to East Coast today and took some pictures. Spent about an hour and came back home sweaty. Met a Malay fisherman reparing his net while still in his boat. Turned out that he knew my late uncle and my father as they stayed in Siglap together. Started fishing on his own in 1974 and still do. Referred to himself as Ultraman as he used to be wearing masks to keep out the sun and that is how he is known to the rest of the fishermen. Wow, I feel like I am recording a slice of people's life. Amazing, that is how I am feeling now.

Slim

No comments: