Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Friendlies

Friendlies by Nor Salman
Friendlies, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Prior to going for this morning shoot, I search the web as to how to do street photography. I cam across this site www.dannyst.com/ and it said to go over the fear of asking people's permission to take their pictures.
This couple was the first that I asked and because of them, i overcome my fear of talking to strangers! They were having breakfast, and I went to them, signalled with my hands that I wanted to take their pictures and they said yes. Not only do they said yes, they posed for me! Ha ha ha! This made me so happy! The pictures still turned out crappy by hey! It was a happy crappy picture!

Super TAK 35mm f3.5 @5.6

1 comment:

Nor Slim Salman said...

Went there again for dinner with wifey. Met them and did a formal introduction. The guy's name is Tidian and they are from Germany. Nice couple. Have fun during your stay here!