Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today.

Hmm, what did I do today?

First and foremost, my darling wife went to work taking the train which allows me to sleep in until 10.
My right shoulder has been sore for the past week or so. Its manageable if I were to stand, sit or move around, but the pain become unbearable when I lie down. As such, I could hardly get enough rest at night. The funny thing is, the pain only comes at night. In the wee morning, my shoulders become comfortable again. It could be the pain killers that I took just before sleeping time. But I can't be relying on painkillers all the time right?
In the morning, I went to Courts looking for a case for my 13 inch MBA. No luck, nothing that I fancy. Went back for lunch, only to leave the house again to fetch Azan to SIM.
Met Adam as he walked back from school and told him where I was going. Told him that I should be back around 4. I was backed 20 minutes after 5.
Spend time with Adam, going over his school work. Ended about half past 6. Wifey called and said that she would be back on her own. So we waited for her for dinner.
Dinner was nasi lemak which Puji cooked. Invited Tini to come over but she said that her Tiler would be coming and she has to be at home. She is renovating her house.
Watched the Malaysian Super League where the Singapore 12 team was beaten by a penalty. The final score was 1-2 in favour of Kelantan. I think that the Singaporeans wasted too many of the chances. But seeing that the average age was about 23, I think the experience should be useful.
Wached In Cold Blood just now. About how a woman was forced to kill her lover. Her lover was a drunkard. Sigh, what people would do for love eh?
Watching Perfect Deception now. I am watching it in mid-episodes and in mid-series. So I don't have a clue as to the story lines. But I do think that its nice...
I have collected my books while I was at Unisim. Lots of them, I think. Have not really go through each and everyone of them.
I am taking 3 modules this semester.
Ok, I guess that covers what I did today.
What shall I be doing tomorrow? Hmm, let me see.
Oh, I have to send wifey to school. After which I have to do marketing with Puji. That should take up most of the morning. Adam should be back by 2, his piano lessons is at 2.45 and after which I should be heading towards woodlands around 4.00. I hope that that will give Adam, enough time to complete his homework.
Adam has a new PE teacher. A veteran. Adam was taught the correct way to jog and what is pacing and all that. He told me that he finished his run earlier than his classmates who sprinted earlier. He was called slowpoke but he was happy he finished before them. I am so happy he completed the run and did not gave up and walk.
Its 50 more minutes to midnight and my shoulder still sore. Wifey is snoring away. I hope she is having sweet dreams.
Going to have a shower and after which to finish my Isyak. Maybe I will read a bit.

Slim.

No comments: