Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Morning walk




Boat
That is what I would like to have. A boat. Not a big boat but small enough for me and Adam to drive out and fish. Would that not be great? I'd like one of that. So, instead of driving around, we will be boating around. I wonder how much would a boat like the one in the picture cost? Took the pictures on this post using a new lens.

New lens
I took my very new, pre-owned nevertheless CZ 28mm 2.8 RM lens and brought it to Punggol Marina. I love that place, especially early in the morning. I went there because, I have not gone for morning walks and sleeping again after I sent Su to work is a bummer. I went there too because, there are boats. Although you can't climb into one of them, you can really go very close.

I felt good when I reached home, although the walk took me less than half an hour. I want to go again. I am charging my battery now and thus can't take a picture of the lens. Will post it soon.

Oh about the lens? Its chrome, its small and its sharp. It really is sharp. Bought it for SGD$1200. The previous owner said that its only 3 days old. Doesn't matter to me. I like it just because it works.

Sale
Planning to sell my zoom lenses.
Here is the link for more info of the lens.


Ok, reading time.

No comments: