Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New lens.




Minolta MD 50mm 2.0

Been trying out a new lens. Its the Minolta MD 50mm 2.0. I fished it out from deep within my dry cabinet. I remembered that when I bought it, it was way before digital. I did not touch it as I was using my KM 7d ever since. Anyway, I bought an adapter that could fit the MD lens onto my Nex and the results blew me away!

Test
Test? What test? I don't have the necessary patience to conduct tests on the sharpness of the lens or the bokeh or whatever else. The proof is in the pudding and this pudding must have had its proportion of ingredients spot on. The light, the subject and the expression of the subject plus the characteristics of the lens itself must are the ingredients and the proof is in the final results. Two pics and a picture of the lens itself.

Misc
Class starting soon, too soon. Class starting this Friday and tomorrow is already Wednesday. Need to read! Don't waste my time. Do something about it is my motto this year. Oh, bought several other lenses. Hopefully I can take better pictures to make the purchases worthwhile.

No comments: