Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So much for starting early.




Ashamed
Yup, have not been reading for a couple of days. I need to focus...focus!

Focus
And talking about focus, check out what I found when I took a closer look at my dry cabinet. MD mount lenses! And I am so excited. I am so excited that I ordered an adapter so that I could fix the lenses on my NEX. I think I am going to have so much fun.

Fun
I went to Kampung Lorong Buangkok to take pictures. I must say I am losing my touch as the pictures are crap. I used my NEX and A-mount lenses mounted on it using the sony adapter. Handing was unconventional but it got easier as the day goes on.

Kampong Lorong Buangkok
Kampong is village in Malay and it seems it is one of the last kampong still standing in modern Singapore. Its a small place with less than 50 houses. I saw Chinese and Malays as part of the population. We went there early and ended at 10.00 am. Apart from the mosquitoes, I think I had a great time. Went there with an old buddy of mine. I think his pictures are better. Oh well. I would like to go there again, this time with my MD mount lenses.

Slim.

No comments: