Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Rembau

You can view the pictures here, on my facebook pages.

We left for Rembau in the early hours of a Friday morning. I'd only gotten an hour of sleep and I was worried about the safety of this trip. Anyway, I preservered.
Left the house at 2.45am. Went to Woodlands and met up with my mother-in-law to transfer some of her stuff and while she drove her van to Choa Chu Kang to pick up Su's cousin and her family, I drove on towards Johor.
Upon clearing the very empty immigration and customs, we made our way to Rembau. Drove until 5.30am until I can't keep myself awake. Pull up to the nearest rest area, and we actually slept for an hour. Continued making our way to Rembau only to realise that the van was still quite a distance away.
But we managed to reach there safely.
Everybody helped out and the kenduri was a success. The birthday games were even more successful as everybody had fun. Adam's team lost by the way. We played captain's ball and several other party games. Can't wait for the pictures to be uploaded by Sara.
Oh my 5D died on me. So. right now, I'm waiting for the $ to come in from the completion of my sales and purchasers.

Slim.

No comments: