Monday, June 07, 2010

35-70mm f4.0

Been using the minolta system for as long as I have been into photography. Stopped when my 600si broke, disintegrated is a better word for it and picked up a used 8000i when a friend needed his wedding to be taken.

Stopped shooting altogether when Minolta took a long time bringing out a digital slr.

Bought the 7d, battery grip, and the flash gun on the first day it was sold in Singapore. Bought it at Singapore Expo. Remembered it like it was yesterday. But the 6.1 MP does have its limitations.

So I am now aiming for Alpha 900.

For those not in the know, Konica bought over Minolta and Sony took over next. As a result, older Minolta lens like the all metal, all glass, no plastic, 28mm f2.8 lens I have stuck onto the body in the picture can still be fixed onto newer bodies like those made by Sony.

Saw an ad in clubsnap on the 35-70mm f4.0. Been wanting that lens for a long time. Primarily because of it compactness and its sharpness. You can read the review here. I hope it still is in good condition.

I think I will post up single photos in every one of my post from now onwards. How about that?

Slim.

No comments: