Monday, June 28, 2010

I am legend

My noisemaker said, with all sincerity, that I am a Legend. Pleased but a bit shocked, I ask him why he called me a legend. He said only legends can win the nerf gun (or something like that) and that he is proud of me. How was that for a belated father's day present!

I entered in the nerf tournament at Plaza Singapura with my noisemaker. He scored 560 points and I scored 1260 points. As it was, I was in the top 30 so I was invited to attend the finals. I did, just for the fun of it. My noisemaker was so excited that he started to say things like "you can do it, Abah", "be strong" etc etc. I ended up being in the 17th position and in so doing I received a medal, and a double barrel nerf gun, which according to the nerf people, is not in the market yet.

The top four received cash prizes. Anyway this is my noisemaker's blog. He is in the nerf phase right now, and the good thing about it is, he has done lots of reading on the subject. In my book, any kind of reading is good reading. I love him so much!

Slim.

No comments: