Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekh

I was at www.clubsnap.com the other day and I read a post in the 4/3rds folder. I remembered reading a post from a guy who used a LX2. Now, that same guy is using the oly ep-1. But, no what camera he is using, he has the eye for it. I know this because I stumble onto his blog and I went there 3 times this week. Its weekh.blogspot.com
If only I could update my blog like he does. With pictures.
Anyways, my wife encourages me to enter the various photo competitions that is available. Maybe I should give it a try. Anybody know of any photo competitions?
I'm at Unisim right now, revising for my paper this evening. As you can see, I'm spending my time NOT revising. Honestly, its freaking me out. Such overconfidence can only mean one thing in my life, stupidity.
Oh well, let me just continue reading the stupid book.

Another advert
I'm a property agent!!! Yoohooo!

No comments: