Monday, November 02, 2009

It's a Monday

Just came back from tuition. A very slow session as my tutee had
already completed her exams. Anyway we went through comprehension
cloze. At least she learnt new words.
My noisemaker has now learnt to appreciate the different smell and
aroma shampoo and soaps has. At least, he used them.
It has been a wet afternoon. It started to rained approximately at 1
pm. Just as I had finished waxing the car. It rained too the other
day, just as I had finished waxing the car. Anyway, wifey just called
and she is cabbing her way home. Just as well.
Exams is around the corner and I can't seem to get it out of my mind.
How I wish I could start studying for it.
Watched the Liverpool against fulham. What a load of crap. If I had
known, I would not have stayed up late. Liverpool lost 3-1 with 9 men
at the end of full time. Sigh. Lousy game. Not because Liverpool lost,
just that both teams played badly.


Slim.

No comments: