Saturday, November 14, 2009

Resourcefullness

Just in case I forget, I better write what happened less than an hour
ago.
Today is wawa's sports day. As it is, we had planned to go to the
stadium to lend her our support. When I woke up this morning, I knew
that i am going to be unwell. So, after lunch I called my darling
sister to pick Adam and Risa up and I am feeling very drowsy. The
resolution of that conversation resulted in us agreeing that she will
pick Adam and Risa up at 2.15 pm of which I highlighted to Adam and
risa. So there I was, lying in bed trying to shake off the effect of
the cold and the drowsiness of the cold medicine.
Only to be told at 2.45pm that sis can't pick Adam and Risa up because
my lovable parents need to use the car. I then told her that I will
send adam and Risa.
I then dozed off again.
It was 3.15pm when Adam literally had his face in mine as he woke me
up. He seemed pretty upset that I seemed to have overslept in sending
him to the stadium.
After a very quick washing up, I told him about the effect of the
medication that I have taken and we rushed to the car heading towards
the stadium.
It was during the ride that Adam told me what had happened.
He was worried that my sister has not pick him up. He called his
grandfather and asked for her number. He then proceed to call my
sister who explained what has transpired between her and me.
Honestly, I would not think a 7 year old boy would have the
resourcefullness to call his grandfather for his aunt's number so that
he could find out what happened to his aunt without anybody telling
him to.
Anyway, I've sent him to the stadium while I am here at my mom's car
park typing out this note.
I am so grateful that he is here, being always part of my life.

Slim.

No comments: