Monday, June 04, 2012

Tomorrow

Today is the 4th of June. My 40th birthday has come and gone 3 days ago and tomorrow will be a day that I should not forget. For tomorrow will be the day when my wife will undergo a 7th week ultrasound scan. This will tell us if we are still pregnant. I hope we are. Friends around us are wishing us well. I am praying us to be well for no matter what the findings will be, I know life goes on. I am well prepared. I know that because I am not that attached to having it. I don't want to break, I need to be strong. I keep telling myself that but I won't know what will happen tomorrow. The appointment time is at 0900. Bismillah.

Adam is spending his time at SOTA today. He wants to study there. I hope he does.

Watched Hall Pass just now. A funny movie.

Suppose to accompany MIL to JB immigration to have her passport MACs approved. I don't know what time that that will be and how long. I hope if it does happens, it won't cause us to oversleep tomorrow.

Signing out now.

No comments: