Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soccer match

WIN
Ever since I turned to Apple for my computer needs, I knew that windows is crap! one of my friends would believe it and some who do use Apple would not even bother to look at the difference! I mean seriously, why do I have to pay more just so that I could have my laptop back up itself to a router which is connected wirelessly? Its not that it can't be done, its just that I could only have it done if I upgrade my WIN home premium to a WIN professional. That will be another $85 bucks! Hey, Apple allows me to that and so much more and we all know how reliable windows is don't we? But I digress, as I am writing this post on a Samsung notebook running on windows. Sigh. Why? Because I have to keep this notebook online as it back up itself into my external hard disk.

WIN Phone
My nokia lumia 900, running on windows 7.5 on the other hand is a gem. That is until you read that microsoft is releasing windows 8 about 2 months after nokia released the lumia 900 with a tag line "the real windows phone". The thing is, you cannot upgrade the win 7 phone to the new OS. What the...?

Apple
I wish sometimes that Apple is like windows. I mean they have just released a new mac book pro with retina display. I can afford it but my logical side keep asking me as to why would I need another notebook since the first mac book pro that I bought some 5 years ago is serving me very well? No doubt that I had to change the battery twice but it still works! Hooray for Apple.

Slim

No comments: