Thursday, June 28, 2012

Criminal

Criminal mindsss
We, as in Su and I have been watching episodes of criminal minds almost every night. We started all the way from season 1 and now we are at season 2 disk 5. Disk 6 should be here today and after I ripped it, I will enjoy watching it together with Su.

Market
Puji went to the market by herself today. She went to the wet market at punggol plaza. I half expect her to screw up but I sincerely hope she does not. Anyway, I did not go because of the pain I am feeling right now in my left leg.

Dad
Waiting for dad to come over with more medicines. They are cheaper in honor.

Sad news.
Reported in the news that some key personnel of city harvest church was arrested for misusing the church funds. I am not a Christian but this is ridiculous. Honestly, I don't know what churches uses the contribution from their congregation for but surely not to unwittingly finance the singing career of the pastor's wife.

Just my thoughts.


Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments: