Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Downloading

I am into torrenting for the past few days. I know its not right and some, ok, most, will say that its illegal. But it is exciting. Currently I am downloading The Magic School Bus series and it will a bit more than 24 hours to get it all in. Actually, I am more excited with the technology. As of right now, I can play .avi files on Adam's Ipad. Is that not great. I am not limited to just watching .mp4 movies. I can just download the movies, and transfer them to the Ipad through dragging the necessary files. Thus, if I ever want to get an ipad, I would now get the 64gb ones.
Other than that, not much has happened since I last logged in. Hmm, well, I have restarted to frequent JB now to fill my Trajet with petrol. Its a nice feeling, still, after all this time, to be able to go in and out of another country. I have calculated and I would be saving about S$30 per trip. That will be $60 per week or $240 per month. Not much, I know, but the savings do pile up, and I can do much more than just pump petrol. I went shopping.
Still on the subject of torrenting, I have taught my dad and sister how to do it. I guess, there is one thing more for them to do. Ha ha.
Change subject...separation is not good. It could be a better option in the end for either or both parties but however, you look at it, its not good. Its one of those that is the opposite of a "good to have thing". And it gets worse if you blab it all out on facebook.
Sheesh!
Slim

No comments: