Thursday, October 13, 2011

Did not go to class today either!

So there! I did not go to class today. What I did was to read, a n d email some questions to some of my friends. And only 1 replied. Oh well. You will know your truest friends from those who email you, er not email you back!...

You know, I really need to brush up on my talking skills. No, not the physical, actual part but the words that come out from those physical parts. I am suppose to do an assignment on how material and education attainment would have made women (yes, women) less a mother than she should be ( I did not make this up!). I guess, they exclude men, because men would have made sucky (read: iphone 4s) parents, whether or not they are dumb or clever, earn big money or otherwise. But I beg to differ! I think women (well, those er, that I know of) have made it a point to strike a balance between climbing the corporate ladder and bringing up the kids (hubby included).

Talk about this later. Need to shower. Smelling like a er, guy who has not showered!.

Slim

No comments: