Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going back today

After sleeping over at my mom's place for two nights already, I am heading back to my home. It's not that I am looming forward to moving away from my mother, but I need a break from the sadness that I am feeling.

My mother seems happier today, although she has an asthma attack while we breaking fast. She is fine now.

Dad brought her out of her room to watch tv with us in the living room. She still has her wits with her. She made us laugh and my dad smiled and sniggered. I bet that made his day.

I am suppose to be on the way back now. But I am waiting for my little sis to come back home.

My darling wife, told me to stay put and not leave yet. I would have left if I was on my own.

Watching a Malay movie on Suria channel now. Don't know what the movie is all about though.

Slim.

No comments: