Tuesday, April 20, 2010

time capsule ... and more

I did it! I got my TC to work with my external drive! All I needed to do was to reformat the hard drive. Not just any reformatting but I need to reformat to FAT 32. Not bad. I figure that out all by myself.
Anyway, I am listening to itunes on my home entertainment system. Not bad eh? I manage to do that when my mac mini arrived! Yup, ladies and gentlemen. I'm a proud owner of a new mac mini.
I connected the mac mini to my 32 inch lcd tv using a mini display port-hdmi adapter. After which I connected a HDMI cable to it and the other end to my TV. As for audio, I spent some $14 on a cable that plug into the headphone jack, after which I connected the other end to my amp. Its a L R RCA plug at the other end.
The mac mini connected to my wireless network seamlessly! And at full strength at that!
Next, I connected my wireless mouse and keyboard and I am set to go.
So, here I am typing this entry from the comfort of my living room. I am so in love with the simplicity.
Had a new tutee today. P6. Sheesh, time goes by fast with this one.
Had manage to record an interview with Yudi today. Not bad. I hope it'll be enough. Going to start transcribing soon. Tuition tomorrow morning, afternoon and sending Adam to ngaji class at night.
Good night! Love you darling.

No comments: