Sunday, April 04, 2010

Football

It's me again, watching the Liverpool and birmingham. Su is attempting
to clear some of her markings.
Anyway, just how much does those football players are earning? Must be
more than mine.
Just bought a philips bd3000 blue Ray player. It's the second one I
bought. Cost me $229 this time around. The first one was $20 dearer.
Wow! Liverpool just scored in the first minute of the second half.
Amazing goal.
Anyway, I would recommend the unit to anybody. For one, it comes with
it's own hdmi table. The Sony one that I bought did not and it cost me
$40 bucks for a hdmi cable.
Secondly, the philips one plays DVDs from various region while the
Sony does not play my region 1s.
So that's what makes me bought the philips. And not to mention that
the philips start up much faster.


Slim.

No comments: