Monday, May 25, 2009

I phone

Su bought me an iphone today. Its a 3g iphone with a black back. I was there when she bought it and the only thing that I could think off was that that iphone is going to blow our budget way off course! But it was for my birthday and I happened to mentioned that I like it. I know that she liked it too. Anyway, I've been using my motorola v3i for the past several months now and I like it so much. It may be old but it works. And it really is cool to flip it open in front of so many people, especially when there are many teenagers around.
I hate the teenagers of today. They are loud, boisterous and spoilt. Its like they seem to be living in a parallel universe where everybody else is invisible. I was at this eating place called Magic Wok Express and me and Su were having a late lunch when all of a sudden, these geeky, female teenagers walked in and treated the place like their own home. They helped themselves to the drinks without waiting for the waiters and drag and push their chairs as though we are not there. If those teenagers are reading this, I would just like them to know that its never cool to be rude. It was just rudeness on their part, plain and simple. And to think that they came from one of the elite girls school. I fear where Adam is going to thread.
Adam seems to be doing fine in school. He brought a paper flower from school today and he painstakingly sticked it onto a straw and some green piece of paper to make it looked like a stalk of flower. It was so sweet of him. And to think that the flower was given to him by a girl in class. Heh heh...Like I said, I fear where he is going to tread.
What I planned to do today, did not materialize or did not occur in its chronological order. I planned to bring Adam to East Coast, together with Wawa and they could both cycle, while I complete a much needed walk. What happened was this:
1. Su called and said that she was done.
2. I picked her up leaving Adam at home watching Cicakman 2.
3. Went out for a late lunch with her.
4. Went to Singtel and bought an iphone.
5. Went back home for dinner.
6. Went through Adam's spelling words.
7. Brought Adam cycling downstairs.
8. Su went to www.storyonline.com with Adam.
9. Su went to sleep in Adam's room leaving me alone to gripe about the very rude teenagers.
Oh well, at least Adam cycled.

No comments: