Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trying something diff



There I was attempting to complete my TMA for the 2nd time when I had an urge for something salty and tasty. Realised I had a couple of potatoes and some leftover grated cheese, I decided to re attempt my potatoes brisquet.

Ingredients. Produced 4-5 brisquet.
1. 2 potatoes
2. grated cheese (mine is a mix of mozzarella, Parmesan and cheddar)
3. finely chopped parsley
4. salt to taste.

Instructions.
1. Grate the potatoes.
2. Placed them on a napkin and squeeze the juices out.
3. Mixed the cheese, the parsley into the potatoes.
4. Form patties, much the same way you'd form beef patties.
5. Shallow fry them using any oil you like, I used grape seed oil.
6. Served.

It took me some 10 minutes to prepare and some ten minutes to fry all of them. It took Adam only 5 minutes to eat four of them...

No comments: