Monday, March 16, 2009

Doughnuts


Adam came back from Kinderchef all excited of what he did in Kinderchef. Kinderchef is a cooking enrichment class conducted by Iman. Anyway, he was telling me so much of the doughnuts that I can't wait to try them out at home. We went over the cheklist and we have all of the ingredients but one. Baking soda! What the heck is baking soda? Since Su is not at home, I'll guess I have to leave it to her then. Heh heh...
By that time, the excitement has died down and he is now xboxing...
Will be going to tutorial later. Oh my, it had been such a cold day, my joints are aching.
Anyway, for those who are interested in strawberries, the Korean strawberries sold in NTUC nowadays are very sweet. If not for the fact that strawberries may trigger another gout attack, I had only a couple. I bought them for my dearest wife anyways.


No comments: