Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Its so hard....

Its so hard to concentrate. So many things on my mind. The death of one of my uncle left me dumbfounded. The fact that I'm totally relying on my wife's source of income is worrying, the fact that I've yet to complete or even starts on my TMAs is a great cause of concern. Felt like a cow going into the slaughter house.
Anyway, read in the news today, that an Ang Moh person was convicted and thrown in jail for throwing his Thai wife out the window. They were at a fourth floor apartment when that happened. I thought, oh my, this is like CSI. But its Singapore, no hollywood style excitement here!
Apparently his mom is sick and he was upset that his Thai wife was not giving the attention that he thinks he needed. Hah hah. So he waited for her to fall asleep, went into the room and he flung her out of the window! How cool is that?
Whats even cooler is that she survived, albeit bleeding from the head, spent some time in our very world class hospital and wanted him to be released from Prison. Hey this is no Hollywood. You can't just go into the police station and tell those boys in blue, "thanks for all your help but I think you could let him out now." Awesome. But whats not cool is when its stated that he is a good provider, etc etc. I mean, so what if he is a good provider. He flung you out of the window! Imagine if like me, she stayed in an apartment 16th floor up!
Anyway, Adam now has a blog. Its in www.lead.com.sg so I don't think it accessible to the public. He is writing alot now. I'll see if I can get him to post in blogger.com

No comments: