Friday, February 27, 2009

TMAs

Been sometime since I last log in. Been busy finishing my TMAs and now I've got three more to hand in a couple of weeks. As to what I've been up to, well, its what I've not been up thats interesting. My leg was hurting real bad last week that I've to used a wheelchair. I felt so useless; I cried myself to sleep. Took me three days to be able to stand up without support. As a result, I missed my tutorials and a lecture. It won't be so bad except the TMAs could do a lot of help.

Because of a lack of driving, my Jet FC went down. So went to JB once a week for the past two weeks instead of my normal twice a week routine. Just went in last Wenesday in the afternoon. Left the house at 11am and reach back home by 1,40pm. Managed to catch Adam as he was walking home. Heh heh. Spent some RM$100 on groceries too!

Now as I sat here watching and Adam practising his piano, I can smell the pizza baking in the oven. I made a half and half. What I mean is, I used Ranch dressing as a base on half of the pizza and a traditional tomato, garlic and olive base on the other half. Just a few minutes more for me to see if it'll taste nice.

Actually, me and the whole family seems to be doing fine. Athough I've yet to be broke, there are some belt tightening that needs to be done. Its o.k, I'm living well with $150 dollars in my bank account. Su is doing well with $800 and Adam hmm, lets say he has a long way to go in understanding the concept of savings.

Still hoping for the GST credits to come in and Su's pb to come in. It'll be really useful I bet. Anyway, my job is to study and I better do it well. Else, why would I need to tighten up my belt for. I need to make this worth it. Its not a nice feeling not to be able to buy new stuff, especially Cds, DVDs and er...oh yeah, car stuf. But hey, if a friend of mine can do it, I's sure I can.

No comments: