Thursday, February 05, 2009

Routine

I changed my routine today, abit, not much. After I've send my wife to work, I went to East Coast Park. Thought of giving my 20mm a good workout. But the day was gloomy and the light was flat. So I ended up walking briskly to the jetty and back. Not a bad workout for myself if I do say so myself. At least I didn't find myself limping.
Looking at the flatness of the light, I was quite excited as I made my way to the jetty. Only to find that it's closed for renovation. Nparks are replacing the railings, I think. The sign states that it should be ready in feb 09, but duh, its feb 09 now!. As I walked back towards the car, I realised that the park has changed significantly. There were constructions going on nearer to the jetty. I hope it'll do the park good... like more green space rather than grey.
Pictures below were taken on the way back.



I want to go to Tiong Bahru and do some street shooting. Anybody interested in joining me?

No comments: