Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Packed

My mornings nowadays are very free. That is from the time I'm back from sending Su and till Adam comes back. After that its non stop fatherly duties.
In the meantime, I've been teaching Risa a thing or two about internet and email.
When Adam comes back, he'll usually have lunch after that a hotchpot of activities. Of course, the priority will be completing his homework. After which, it'll be revision of Maths and English. He seems to be able to rest from 5.00pm onwards. But then again, he'll have piano from 6.30pm, or he will be out of the house for his ngaji from 5.30pm. So I guess, its really true, he is a busy boy. I've signed him up for swimming and that'll keep him occupied for Tuesday afternoon. Monday and Wednesday, he is off to Woodlands for ngaji. Thursday is his P.L.A.Y day and he will be in school until 3.30pm. Piano lessons are on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings are for madrasah lessons. Not that I'm pressurising him but I think it's important that he'll be kept occupied with a variety of activities. I also think that it is important for him to have a routine.

No comments: