Thursday, January 15, 2009

Books

Went to Unisim to collect my books today. Not as dramatic as the first time when I did that. This time, I collected two boxes though instead of one as I'm taking two modules. Went to Unisim with Adam and Su and Risa. Had dinner there too.
Adam came back from school telling me that he spent all of his $2 on a mechanical pencil and a notebook. Rather than raising my voice, I asked him as to what could he if he wanted to buy a drink. After a few moments of silence, we then agreed that he could buy anything that he wanted but he is to make sure that he'll have enough for food and drinks.
But he was so proud! Yes he was proud being able to buy things with his own money. When we went to Unisim for dinner, he was very active in buying his own food. On one hand, we could see that his confidence has grown but on the other hand, well, I think he is spending too much.

No comments: