Friday, January 30, 2009

Car

I think I'm partly at fault. My car is nearing its end of the its warranty period. It had hit 100000km and so I decided to send it to the agent for serviced. Damn! Agent just called and told me to leave the car overnight. He said that the mechanics are still checking out the complaints I made regarding the car. So now, I'm car less until tomorrow afternoon; I hope.
So I can't fetch Su and and I will be travelling by train and bus to Unism tomorrow. Sigh. I hope I can the car sooner than "3 or 4 pm".
As to what are those faults, all minor but I had to say it...
1. A "wOng" sound when I turn right.
2. The signal stick won't reset itself when I turn right.
3. The car is getting bumpy at the back.

Also sent the car there to get its oil change.
Wish me luck.

No comments: