Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walk-walk








Had a hari raya walk-walk yesterday. It practically blew my mind. Laughed so hard, had problems going to that night. Started at 12nn and I reached home around 10pm. 8 houses. It was really fun. We were really ourselves that day and even the kids chum along nicely. Hope we would do it again.
The day before, had my neighbours in for Hari Raya lunch. That was great too. But not all came, only 4 families. In the evening, had a sort of mini reunion with my nie buds. Have not seen all of them for over 12 years. Met on facebook and I volunteered my place for the meet up. We had roti jala, rendang pinang, tahu telur and a friend brought beef stiks, another bought pizzas and another brought snacks for the kids. Started at 7pm and they left my place around 10-11pm.
Hari Raya sure was a late bloomer for me this year. Was kind of depressed in the beginning and ending as this year, HR was during the exam period. But what an ending. And the food, oh man, the food. I had subsuka, tulang, samosas, gado-gado, lontong goreng, fried kway teow, and not to forget the kuihs and the nuts...oh....the gajus...kacang jawa...oh...
Now I'm just wating for my ankle to swell again.
Met new additions, like dahlila, and the other kids... and oh well, it was such a swell ending, And to top it off, its my exam today, and I am going to die!!!!

No comments: