Saturday, October 25, 2008

19%

I've only got 19% of batt juice left in my laptop, so I do not know how long I got. Woke up at 8 in the morning today. Adam and Su already changed into their swimming attire. I then remembered that it was moi big mouth to suggest swimming on Saturday morning. In the end managed to coax them to go Pasir Ris park and cycle. So there we were having breakfast when my neighbour S and her son L came down and asked whether Adam would like to play some basketball. I suggested Pasir Ris park instead.
So off we went, to Pasir Ris park car park C. 3 adults, 2 kids and 2 bicycles.
There is a stable there and Adam and L fed the ponies. After that we made our way to the playground. Of course, its now we, its them, I had to double back and get the car and then drive the car to car park E. Adam cried foul saying that it's not fair I can use the car while he had to pedal: "Not FAIR!" Reached back home around 11 am and got Adam for whizz club class at 12.00nn.
Risa did a good job in managing the kitchen today as we had some important guest coming in at 2.30pm. They actually came at 4.00pm though but the food was ready. She is now cutting up chicken to prepare for tomorrow. Several groups of important guests coming.
It's 9% now.
See you guys again.
Picture is crappy as it was taken by my mobile phone.

No comments: