Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breakfast.

Wow! A good start today. Actually, the "good" started yesterday!
Started with going to sleep at the balcony with wife and Adam. Woke up at 12 mn and went back into my room. Wife did not wake up so I had the whole bed to myself.
Chest did not hurt that much so I did have a better night's sleep.
Woken up by my wife at 7.00am...oh so gently...
Re-woken up by Adam, at 7.10am with a toy car in my mouth...oh so ....
Send wifey to school.
Brought Adam to Jalan Kayu to buy eggs...30 eggs for $5. (big though they are)
Came back home, feeling very good.
Bathed and then chased naked Adam into the bathroom...
Watched T.V for ten minutes.
Cooked breakfast!
2 eggs scrambled with onions and sliced cherry tomatoes.
3 slices of toasted multi grain bread smeared oh so lightly with grape jam...
Coffee sweetened oh, so delicately with unrefined brown sugar.
Took me only 10 minutes, less than that actually if I could have walked faster.
Adam had half boiled eggs...he set the table.
What a wonderful day!

No comments: