Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kampung.

Today is Sunday, Its way past 10.00pm and the Olympics in China has just ended. I do believe that this was the most exciting Olympics I have ever experience. The fact that China is almost at the same timezone as me does help. I kicked myself silly for not being able to witness Usain Bolt from Jamaica running in the 100m final.
Going to Su's kampung this Saturday and Sunday. Am feeling excited about the trip. Will be going after Adam's Whiz club which is at 2. Should reach the place, at Pedas/Linggi latest by 5. Hope I won't get lost.
I hope everyone feeling fine. As for me, my leg has not been hurting anymore. I've a $30 adidas voucher which I'm going to spend buying a new pair of running shoes. The one I bought at Langkawi lasted me about 8 months.
So again, have a good week ahead.

No comments: