Friday, August 01, 2008

Have a good day.

Oh my god! Today is such a tiring day for me.
In the morning, brought Adam to Pasir Ris fish farm. Bought two fishes only to have them attacked by the very territorial pair of "the citizens". In the end, have to set up another tank for the newcomers.
After that, send Adam to school followed by a trip to STU coop. There I managed to settle my accounts and convert my ordinary membership to associate membership. Transfer some of the $ into a term deposit (FD).
Went to Tampines to have lunch only to be reminded that today is dialysis day so, nenek not cooking. Ate whatever leftover there was and had a 30 minute nap. Woke up to find nenek had already cooked ikan masak kichap. But it was too late as I had to pick up Adam.
Picked up Adam and bought some karipap. Nice. Had them for dinner while Adam had rice, fish cooked in oyster sauce and fried long beans.
Immediately after that, sent him for piano class. Went to Cash converter and found nothing that I would part my cash with.
Picked him up half an hour later and we rented ben 10 season 1 and 2, and two other dvds. Now I'm infront of the computer and i just heard Wawa came in. Her mom is going for Yoga. I really do not think I'm going to have any rest tonight. So basically, that how my first day of retirement is.

So here is wishing you to have a better day.

No comments: