Sunday, December 24, 2006

langkawi pt 1a

I know I'm suppose to update the blog on the Langkawi trip but I'm at home at the moment. Anyways, just for your info, after staying at NOVOTEL, we went to Mines Resort. Nice place but three nights is just enough time to stay. Any longer, we would have been bored. We stayed for two nights, however.

Anyway, bought for me wife the PALM Tungsten T/X yesterday. Will update with a review although it does not look as nice as my Palm T5. Got it for $498. Got a 1gb mini sd card, leather case, screen protector for free. Also bought infra keyboard (original Palm) for $80 and got a stylus thrown in for free. Bought for me a sd wifi card for my palm t5. Don't know if it'll actually work but will try. Got that for $90.

Palm T/X
http://www.palm.com/sg/products/handhelds/tx/

24th December 1410hrs

No comments: