Wednesday, December 06, 2006

bought some stuffs

Hello...today is the first time I felt like I am on a holiday. Actually my official hols start yesterday but I still have some unfinished work to do. And since my wife is not going to the office today, I thought of not going to school too.

So we went to Popular at Bras Basaht. I have not been there for quite a while, at least 10 years, and the first impression I got was that there wasn't alot of changes. But when I stepped into Popular, I was very pleasantly surprised! It was bright, cosy and the staffs were so friendly. Perhaps we were there early.
I bought 3 cds, Taufik Batisah, Hady Mirza and Il Divo. Hady's album was a let down but Taufik's one is a nice one. No wonder he won the MTVasia award... Have not heard the content of IL Divo yet but I'm hopeful.

Next we went to Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City. Parked at the 7th floor and took the lifts down to the 3rd floor. Saw Kino's dinky entrance but was very awed when I went in. It is like a never ending tunnel with book as far as the eye could see. If I were to compare Kino with Borders, I would say Kino got more class. My wife bought a book for SOTA. Whatever it is, it is nice to be in town in the morning. A priviledge I would cherish as a teacher...

December 5th 1535 hours.

Oh Adam is enjoying himself especially with Irsyad around.

No comments: