Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We went for a ride

It all started innocently enough. Me, my son and nephew was racing on the xbox and I was winning although by a whisker when the phone rang. Its 6.30 pm and my wife is ready to go home...And then came the twist, my sister in law is already on the NEL and she wants to come along. O.k, that'll be good, not the best but good... So I drag the two kids and Risa out into the car and waited for the sister in law at Punggol Station. It was only about 5 minutes later that she managed to joined us.
So off we went to pick up my wife. On the way, I asked about my mother in law. My Sis-In-Law says she did not know where her mum was as neither both of them had called each other.
So now we are at Kranji and I asked the same question to my wife and yup, same answer.
Now my sis-in-law need to buy milk powder for my nephew, so we went to Sheng Siong at woodlands. Along the way, I called my mum-in-law and lo and behold, I managed to get her to join us for supper. We did have supper, at Sembawang SC. I had Satay. The three of us managed to convince my muminlaw to come back to Punggol and rest there before her night pick up.
Overall, I'm proud of myself, I managed to organise a get together in midweek, and everybody was happy including the kids...
Wife, wife sister and me spent the rest of the night watching a dvd of everybody loves raymond.

Love that show.

I'm in school today, suppose to finish submitting the files... but I'm such a procastinator...

1112hrs 060606

No comments: