Monday, June 05, 2006

Today is the 5th June... Its 4 days after my 34th birthday. My wife got me a guitar, a gift which surprises me but which I wanted...
I have started learning and the fingers in my left hand is hurting. I think I got the hang of the Em chord already. Been strumming the guitar every night, while waiting for the computer to load. I hope I can play a song soon. Some say you need to learn just four and you could play a song already... Oh well, wish me luck.

I'm in school now hoping to submit some of the books. Its almost noon. I have a few errands to run as well. Hope to finish them and reach home by 3 and then bring the kids out.

My trajet hit 10k about 5 days ago and I have done my servicing. Put in Red Line 5w20. Car feels smooth but I think it is still to early too tell. I've also cleaned my KNN filter although it takes a long time to dry. Am on spc 92 back again and the vibration at the steering wheel is gone. Might be going up to KL this coming 17th June but Adam is performing... his first performance.

Time: 1130hrs 5 th June 1006

No comments: