Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm on wireless

Its true, I'm on wireless! Hooray. I'm on dell p4 laptop for about two years but it is always connected to my router. Now I got a networkable printer and it works. In the olden days, I've to connect my hp or my epson inkjet printers to my dell, so that my other laptops (wife) can print. Now I don't have to!

I'm typing this using my dell inspiron p4 connected to a usb wireless adapter... in my dining room. My wife's laptop, the Acer is still being charged and she can surf the net too... and did I say that we can print now without connecting our computers to the printer... wow!

Anyway, just bought the hp s2600n from challenger for $680. I know I could get it much cheaper from Sim Lim, but I need the after sales service. The printer is so easy to connect. Really just follow the manual, step by step and voila...

It comes with four cartridges, black, yellow, magenta and blue. I think it is slow for a laser but I'm in no hurry. And I took up the option to buy the second ink cartridge (black) for $1.


O.k now back to reality, tomorrow is my first day of Term 3. Arrgh!

No comments: