Monday, April 17, 2006

meenew

This has been a long time coming. I would say that this is my 10th times doing something like this, posting my thoughts and the daily happenings in my life...but this is the one time that I succeeded.

Well first and foremost, I'm not a techie so I just type as it is.

My name is Slim.
Something I wanted to be for a long time...

Oh well.

First and foremost, I love my family, everyone of them. Even my mother in law. No kidding. She is one great mother in law. Because of her, I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the whole world, Su. And because of her, us, we have Adam. Not to mentioned my dad, who has been like an older brother more than a dad and my two sisters..And not to forget my mum, for whom I begin again on this quest to do my bit to enlighten people.

You see, my 52 year old mum has end stage kidney failure. Yup, the light of my life dimmed but the few words spoken by a very young doctor.

Time 11.45 pm 17th April 2006

No comments: