Saturday, June 27, 2015

Iftar 26 June 2015

Dad came yesterday.
We were hoping that he would, and he did but he does have history of not keeping to his promises. We iftar-ed at my sister's place. I brought roast chicken and my dad and stepmom brought home cooked chicken rice. Not to mention pengat durian, which was so out of this world. We had a wonderfull time, and although there was not a lot of food, the variety more than makes up for it.

The whole gang. During Iftar.

Setting things up. And look who was most interested!

Mummy, my sis, the host.

I think it might have started with me, but somehow we aimed for 7 different types of drinks before each iftar.

Today, it looks like it will just be us. Simple affair I presume. The clean for Hari Raya has begun. My wife is busy with rags. I am here, trying to look busy so that I won't be drag into doing the cleaning up. It always fails.

Pictures taken using EP2 and Olympus 17mm 1.8


No comments: