Sunday, July 20, 2014

Idris is sick.

Seems I have a bad day today. First of all, idris was sick. He refused to drink his milk and was up all night. I thought he was hungry,  so I made him a plate of instant ramen.  Not the whole plate of course, but he took some. That kept him happy from 4.30 to 6.30 in the morning. At 9.00am, we decided to go to kk hospital. We were  there until 3pm.

The doctor at first thought that he might be having dengue. But blood test results were negative. Some ulcers were spotted at the back of his mouth. Some of the ulcers are at his tonsils. Doctor said that it's most probably viral. Thus symptomatic treatment were ordered. Paracetamol acting as an analgesic and ibuprofen for fever.

It's a nightmare trying to get him to take the medicine. More like wwe,  small monsters version.

It's 8.25 pm and hopefully, he can go to bed. I know he is very tired, and no matter how tired I am, su must be at least 10 times more tired.

Today was suppose to be the day when we meet up with my regular group of friend for our annual iftar. I guess there is always a first time. We cannot possibly go when idris is suffering from something contagious.

One thing I can say about this kid, he is physically very strong.

Met a cousin while we were at the hospital. Her son, been getting fits for the past few days. And very high fever.

Luckily he did not have to be warded.

Good night. Slim.

No comments: