Thursday, July 24, 2014

A strange thing happened yesterday

Idris with Tiger, X100s

Adam did not go to school yesterday. He over slept. It seems that those people that mattered overslept as well. He woke up at half past 8. He was woken up by Fitri, who woke up a few minutes before. He called me, asking for help, stating his situation. It was fine with me, I half expected this to happen. He had a late night the night before, and he woke up at half past four in the morning for his sahur. Even I would love to over sleep.

Anyway, he did call me, and I would have followed him to school to explain everything to his teacher, except that, I was in Masai. I was at my father's place.

Red flowers, Masai, X100s
Periwinkle, Masai, X100s

I was at Masai, to visit my father, whom I have last seen some 12 to 14 days ago. Glad the fine and glad he was his usual self. Left at 11.30 to collect the baju kurung from Risa. Did not get lost as I thought I would and finally reached home at close to 2.00pm.

After iftar, Wifey did a bit of flashcard sessions and I can't help smiling as Idris roars every time Wifey said "Tiger".

That was what happened yesterday.

No comments: