Thursday, November 08, 2012

Prune and green apple crumble

I made this. I made after watching 'Good Eats'. It seems so simple and I think, after I done it, it actually is.

Here is what I used.
Part A (Do this first)
5 ounces of flour.
1 and a half cups of walnuts, crushed
1 and a half cups of crackers, crushed
2 thirds of a cup of sugar.
6 punces of butter, chilled and cut into cubes.

Mixed them up in a bowl and try to rub the butter into the flour. Don't have to be perfect.

Set B
3 big sugar prunes, cubed
2 green apples, peeled and cubed
half a cup of sugar
juice of half a lemon
and a cup of Set A.
Mixed them all up.

Spread Set B on whatever you want to bake the crumble in.
Spread Set A on top. Don't have to be perfect!

Put in in the oven at 145 degrees C. For about 30 minutes. Until the crust is golden brown.

Slim

Via Flickr:
With Walnuts and cashews in the crusts. Nex 5 with contax 45/2

No comments: