Thursday, November 01, 2012

By the river side

By the river side by Nor Salman
By the river side, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

I went for a walk today. I went to Punggol Riverside. Did not plan to, but Adam asked me if I was going to exercise today. Who can say no to that?
I walked and I took pictures. I brought along my nex-5 and my newly acquired Minolta 24-85. I like the lens so much. The problem is, I like all of my lenses that I cannot bear to part with any of them.
Anyway, the walk... eel, I did walk. And I met a lady, who I think works as a cleaner at @Punggol. I am going back and then take her picture and pictures of her garden.
I like the walk. I did not manage to reach the bridge though although I can see it. It was the furthest that I walk while I was on my own.
I feel myself to be much lighter now. Maybe its because I am sitting on the very comfortable chair...lol.
I know my feet will hurt sooner rather than later, but then, that is the beauty. They will get better. I told Su that I want to get the @99. Always the better one in our relationship, she, I guess I won't be getting it!

Slim

Via Flickr:
Minolta 24-85mm Nex-5

No comments: