Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fasting


I have not fasted for several days. Apart from having to eat my medication for my gout, I am having indigestion. Not only that, green mucus is coming out of my mouth and nose. I can't fast. I need to continually input liquids into my body to was down the phlegm. It just won't go down on my own. The indigestion is being taken care of by the prunes I am eating.

Prunes..
I tried to chew them for at least twenty times, but I can't! It will be too sour and I, reflexively will swallow it. The problem is that some of the pieces are still too big. I will then choke and cough and there they will be, the pieces of prunes and the phelgm...the P brothers.

Made half a bottle of honey lemon drink. Drinking it hot. Used two small slices of lemon and clover honey. About 2 tablespoon left of the honey was left as I rummage through the fridge. Feeling better now, athough I think its mostly psychological as I had only taken two sips (its still hot).

Its almost 1 pm and I have yet to get started on my socio assignment. Going to tutor soon in about 1 and a half hours. Need to get something done! Oh I did! I went to the market...

Market...
I went to the market and bought 9 chickens. I had 6 of them cut into twelth each while the other, I plan to roast them whole in the oven. I bought them from the stall in Geylang, and the seller was or is very jambuuuu! She was so jambu that I felt embarassed buying from her. Its her eyes. They are so clear, and her smile... Oh well, we all need more chicken. Pic taken using KM7d and the kit lens at 5.6.

Slim.

No comments: