Wednesday, July 13, 2011

She will be home soon today.


Su is at KKH having her eggs extracted. I was told to pick her up at 1.30pm. The nurse told me to wait for a call from them. So here I am, waiting.

Went to KKH earlier in the morning. Manage to submit the sample slightly before the deadline. A bit embarassed when I hand the bottle which contained my 'produce' but all is good. Somebody held the door for me while going into the clinic, somebody said thanks when I hold the door for her, and a staff nudge my hand and ask me if I am ok as he was delivering a trolley load of files. Not a bad day. Its 12.15 pm now. I hope everything will go smoothly. AND it will be a successful one.

Had a talk with Adam regarding names. He suggested using the name Mohd. I guess, bit by bit, he is accepting the new role that he has to play soon, insyallah.

In the meantime, while waiting for the call, I will continue listening to Bette Midler.

Slim

No comments: