Thursday, January 13, 2011

Limit.

I have transferred another $500 of mom's money. So that would make it a total of $3k. This $1000 a day transfer limit is very restricting.

Went to JB early today morning. Only managed to top up 37 liters of petrol. That would cost me some $37 after conversion to local currency. Prior to that I had to top up $70 worth of Singapore petrol before discount. Life is getting more and more expensive.

The other day I went to the market in Bedok. Some of the fishmonger did not have enough fish to sell. When I asked why, they said it was because of the weather that the catch is getting worse.

As for the weather, I hope the people in Brisbane, Australia would be having a better time today. The main river burst its banks and the capital of Brisbane, Queensland was flooded. I pity them and I hope things will only get better.

Slim.

No comments: