Friday, January 21, 2011

$$ again

Transferred another 1k. So balance should be 2.8k. Received cc bills already. I do not know if I should clear my cc bills first or get mom's money settled?

Good news for today is that I got to go to JB and top up my petrol. Although it was only 29 liters I felt good seeing I've saved about $20.

I have also forwarde Puji $400 to help pay for the expenses incurred by her family as their kampung was hit by floods. Went to Western Union at Sengkang Post Office. Went there around 10 and there were only 2 people ahead of us. Done the deed in about half an hour. The cost incurred was $12 to remit the $ over. The funds were able to be withdrawn within an hour. I think that that is great.

Adam coming back from school at 3.00pm and Su will be late too. Maybe around 10pm. Adam has music class while Su has a meet the parents session. Looks like I have to drive her back tonight. No worries, since it'll be at night, there should be less traffic. Now if only I can find time to was the car.

Slim.

No comments: